Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Lesson in Hyperbole

Okay, so I finally got around to actually picking a layout I intend on keeping. I have a terrible habit of changing my layout a thousand times a week.

Hyperbole FTW!

I decided to choose this layout because it's minimalistic as all hell, and I like that. Plus, all the other pre-made templates I've seen are being used by tons of people, so I figured I'd just use a simple one and mod it to my own taste. For instance, the original code of this template had yellow everywhere... and I dislike yellow. Quite a bit, actually.

So yeah, kudos to Dante Araujo for making this template.

My last post is from two months ago, and I said I intended on updating here regularly.

FAIL.

But, I really do think I'll update this thing at least once a week from now on. Really. No, really!

I'm headed to Toronto in about two weeks, which I'm ecstatic about. Expect a picture update after I return in June. Mandy and I are planning on sightseeing the second day we're there. I haven't been to Toronto since my eighth grade field trip, which was about eight years ago.

I'm planning on scoring some tickets to see The Hour, a Canadian late-night talk show, akin to that of The Tonight Show, except it's funny. We'll probably also see the usual hotspots like the CN Tower, Air Canada Centre, hockey hall of fame and the Ontario Science Centre.

It's definitely going to be fun.

2 comments:

Living Dees Life said...

i like your layout! its simple and sleek.

Jeremy said...

Thanks! I really can't take credit for it though, I just modified some of the HTML colour codes, haha. Hard work!