Monday, August 2, 2010

One Year Later

It's been about a year since I've posted here...

The older I get, the faster minutes, hours and days seem to pass by. If I close my eyes and think about the day I moved here, it feels like it happened last week.

In one year, I feel like I've changed a lot, and for the better. I'm still the same person, but I feel like I've improved who I am quite a bit. I'm much more at peace now.

When I look at my list of goals that I made last year, I can say that I've accomplished everything I wanted to, aside from going to back to school. In all honesty, I'm not too worried about that anymore.

For the remainder of 2010, and into 2011... I have one goal. I want to finish the first draft of my novel. I hope I can look back on this in a year from now with a certain amount of pride.

Until then...

0 comments: